The Village of Bradley, Illinois, in Kankakee County, is seeking proposals/bids from qualified contractors to complete the repairs of a steel fire escape.
Posting Questions Responses:
1) Could you please confirm the monthly allowances we should include for b/w volume and color volume for the 4 copiers?
2) Could you please confirm your most recent meters(b/w meter & color meter) for your current copiers listed on the response sheet (page 5)?
As of 02/25/19 BLK = 202,245
Color = 178, 199
As of 03/11/19 Blk = 142,980
Color = 55,762
As of 03/21/19 Blk = 229,000
Color = 98,000
As of 02/04/19 Blk = 278,685
Color = 60,367
3) A good 50ppm+ device from any manufacturer will have in the range of a 3,000 sheet capacity. Our high capacity feeder will provide for an extra 2,000 sheets, making our total a little over 5,000 sheets. The RFP is requesting over 6,000 sheets. Is this a deal breaker?
4) Also, considering the volume provided, we wouldn’t recommend paying for a high capacity feeder in the first place unless you are using many different types of media. Are you simply asking if the machine has the “ability” to have additional paper capacity, or are you wanting to purchase / lease the high cap feeder along with the rest of the required items?
5) Regarding the (3) 25ppm devices, what is the largest size paper that would be used on these machines?
6) The average volume numbers provided across all machines were 10,000 b&w and 3,600 color. What percentage of these prints / copies would be used on the larger 50ppm+ device?