COVID-19 Feeding Mission March 20th – April 17th
Village of Bradley COVID-19 Feeding Mission
Residents of Bradley ONLY
Proof of Residency Required
Valid ID or Sewer Bill
March 20th – April 17th
Wednesday’s – from 4-7pm
Saturday’s –from 9am-12pm
Drive through Pick-up At the Old Men’s Carson Building
For Bradley residents who are unable to pick- up food due to COVID-19, disabilities and/or other circumstances
Limited deliveries by appointment ONLY
Call – (815)278-0397 Or email email@example.com
The Village of Bradley Feeding Mission is possible through FEMA COVID-19 Emergency Declaration
- The food items provided by the Village of Bradley (“Village”) to its residents during its Feeding Mission is for charitable purposes and is done so in the interest of the public health, safety, and welfare.
- Food items received by residents from the Village at Feeding Mission are provided on a first come, first serve basis.
- Residents that receive food items from the Village at Feeding Mission are prohibited from selling, exchanging, and/or bartering the food items for goods, services, or anything of value.
- The Village makes no warranties or guarantees as to the amount of food received by residents at Feeding Mission. ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE FOOD ITEMS RECEIVED BY RESIDENTS ARE “AS IS.”
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase the risk for foodborne illness. It is the responsibility of the resident receiving the food items from the Village at the Feeding Mission to thoroughly check such food items prior to consumption. This includes but is not limited to verifying that food items received do not contain any ingredients that may affect food allergies. Residents assume any and all risks associated with consuming food items received from the Village at the Feeding Mission.